Sunday, September 26, 2010

Peace

I'm calm. I'm at peace. I feel safe. Everything turns out the opposite of what it used to be. I asked God things, and it never came true. But now it did. One by one, along with smiles and more trusts. I'm truly happy with my life, no kidding. And at last I feel like living again. Forget the used-to-be-dead me, now I say, live your life to the fullest. You might die tomorrow and life's too short to be regretted. Make some memories you can reminisce when you're in heaven. And lessen the mistakes you might remorse when you're in hell. Live your life like you're dying, I can't agree less. Even when you know you gonna die today, it's never too late to be happy. I'm happy. And if I die, I want to die happy.

I feel safe and secure. God's on my side, why wouldn't I ?

day 97#

No comments:

Post a Comment