Friday, September 24, 2010

It Happened

The next day, I went to school as usual. It was Friday. So we had this Yassin recitation. After we finished recite the Yassin and all the prayers, it's time for Ustaz to give us a peep talk, as usual. And this time, it's about death. The reason we recited the Yassin was for someone who died two days back, after all. So my Ustaz went on talking about all this death thingy. I don't really pay attention to him. But then, he started to talk about the symptoms of dying, according to Islam. Still, I don't really listen. He went on. And he said the first one is when someone feel cold and started to shake after Asar, nearing dusk. I'm like okay, whatever. Then, he said the second one is when one's body, any part of it shake without control. It shakes by itself. And I'm like, what? Since the moment he said that, I couldn't wait to go out from the hall and talk to Suraya, the person who saw my cheeks shaked, the day before. After it finished, we went back to class, I hurried up to meet Suraya. But Suraya didn't come to school that day. So I told my concerns to Nisa, instead of waiting for Suraya. She said maybe I was thinking too much of it. She asked me to meet Ustaz, to ask him about all this. But I refused. So, this is the day I started to think of death. Truth be told, I'm truly scared. I'm praying...

day 99#

No comments:

Post a Comment